The Brain Bar Salon - Theme: "SEX & THE BRAIN"
Time & Location
About the Event
**READ WHOLE MESSAGE** Zoom link will be emailed to you upon registration. We are committed to having an open honest conversation about love, sex, relationships. To do that we must follow specific guidelines that we consent to:
- This is a sex-positive conversation for adults aged 18+ and minors with parental permission.
- If at any time you're uncomfortable with the subject matter, please log off
- Out of respect, when asking questions or commenting please maintain the anonymity of your partners or other parties who have not consented to be part of this discussion.
- Speak in "I" statements. This discussion is not clinical in nature. These are salon-style different human perspectives.
- Be open, curious, and respectful with what comes up for you with these shares.
For this year 2021 of The Brain Bar, we are bringing together all sides of the brain and creating a mind-expanding cocktail for you. Every other month we will post the date and the theme online and surprise you with who will be guest speaking.
In the past, we have had Jim Kwik, Moran Cerf, Claudia Mason, NYU Chief of Neurosurgery, Matthew Zachary, Jessica Minhas, and many more. Listen in to learn how to retrain your brain and take your thinking to the next level!
*This event will be recorded and repurposed for social media highlights. Signing up for this Zoom event gives us permission to use your name and likeness to post video highlights on social media.